£120 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
Remedy Education are currently on the lookout for a Year 5 Teacher for an outstanding Primary School in Ealing.
You will work in a warm, friendly and caring environment, and play an essential role in Key Stage 2 team in order to help pupils achieve the best of their abilities.
The successful candidate will:
* Be committed to the school's high standards and ethos.
* Have a strong commitment to raising standards.
* Have very high expectations of pupils attainment and behaviour.
* Be hard working and make a valuable contribution to the life of the school.
* Be enthusiastic and have a sense of humour.
The school is very supportive of their staff and offers a good induction programme for teachers. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and friendly teaching team where there is excellent support from the Head and a generous TA allocation.