22 days ago
Year 5 Teacher -Barnet- January 2020
Contract Type- Temporary/Long-term
Remedy Education are seeking an innovative and qualified Primary School teacher to for Year 5 children at a thriving school located in North West London. The school is looking for hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the KS2 curriculum.
Our client is a lovely school which embraces a vibrant and diverse school community where parents and carers feel at home. The school staff are a team, working well together and being supportive of each other. They encourage all their children to take responsibility for their learning to make excellent academic progress and to leave us to go on to secondary school as confident and enthusiastic learners, ready for the next phase of their life. The curriculum at the school has been developed to allow teachers to be creative and make the learning journey stimulating and exciting for their pupils. The school has an Ofsted rating (Outstanding). The school would like to appoint a KS2 Teacher who has confidence in planning and preparing age-appropriate lessons to Key stage 2 pupils.
Applicants who wish to apply must have QTS, UK experience, and a strong National Curriculum experience in Key Stage 2.
The successful candidate will:
- QTS or the UK recognized teaching qualification at a primary level
- Able to inspire and engage with children or young adults with Special Education and challenging behaviour
- Assessing individual learning needs and developing individual education plans
- To be able to differentiate work to students depending on their needs and abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with other staff members
- The ability to use initiative and works well under pressure
- Have recent experience teaching SEN students
Primary Teacher Specification:
- Have a DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to process one
- Provide two professional child related references good - outstanding
- Teaching qualifications - PGCE, Diploma in teaching, Bachelors of Education, QTS
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be committed to best practice
To apply for this role please contact or call for Brad on 0208 418 1390.
Thanks in advance.