£130 - £160 per day
6 months ago
Long term perm
Year 5 Teacher
London Borough of Lewisham
Daily rate £130 - £160 per day dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is QTS.
Contract starting ASAP - July 2021
Remedy Education is looking to recruit a passionate Year 5 Teacher to join a small, two-form entry school in Lewisham. This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced, or newly qualified Year 5 Teacher to work as part of a forward-thinking team. The school has been rated 'Good' by Ofsted, and actively works towards encouraging the development of independent thinkers with a passion for learning.
Working in KS2, the successful Year 5 Teacher will be required to teach a Year 4 class with a wide range of abilities. The students are lively, engaged and benefit from an environment that supports them academically, emotionally and socially. This is a full-time role and will run until July 2021. The individual must have experience and knowledge of preparing students for their SATs.
The school can offer the successful Year 5 Teacher a dynamic and professional working environment, where their efforts will be rewarded. Friendly, welcoming and puts their students at the heart of everything they do. The school is very proud of its progressive Senior Leadership Team and benefits from a very supportive wider school community.
To be considered for the Year 5 Teacher role, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent experience working in Key Stage 2
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Remedy is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Remedy offer
As a valued employee of Remedy, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Year 5 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Remedy, please contact Carly on, 0208 418 1390.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.