£75 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Year 4 Class Teaching Assistant
Remedy Education are working with a mainstream primary school in Lewisham, South East London, who is seeking a full time Teaching Assistant to join their Year 4 Class. The role is 5 days per week.
The role would be supporting the class Teacher and pupils. You will be responsible for running group sessions, 1-1 interventions, general class support during lessons, break time cover and other general assisting duties. You will also help with pupil assessments and feedback for teachers and carers.
- Hours approximately 8:30am - 3:45pm
- Year 4 Class Teaching Assistant
- £75 - £85 per day
- Lewisham area
* Providing support within the classroom wherever required
* Delivering activities on one-to-one or small group basis
* Ensuring children are engaged
* Adapting to every individual pupil's needs
* Helping with behaviour management of children
* Creating displays of children's work
* Friendly, empathetic and motivating
* Attentive to needs of pupils
* Strong regard for pupil safety-and well being
* Caring, patient, and understanding
* Motivating with ability to engage pupils
* Good ability to manage behaviour
* Reliable and committed fully to each lesson assisted
To be put forward for this position you must either be registered or be prepared to register with Remedy Education, to go through all of the necessary vetting procedures. If you have similar previous experience and you would like to be put forward for this position, please apply ASAP with a copy of your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.