£140 - £180 per annum
3 months ago
Are you searching for you next challenge within Teaching?
Are you looking to share your love of learning with the next generation of leaders?
Would you like to join a team who are just as passionate about learning as you are?
We are looking to appoint a full time, MAT cover Year 3 Teacher to a primary school in Southwark. The position will commence in September 2020 and will initially run for the first term with the potential that it may continue until the end of the academic year. This position is to cover maternity and will require the successful candidate to complete the full class teacher role.
- Access to free CPD and Safeguarding course
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Excellent staff support
- Plan and deliver engaging and creative lessons
- Adhere to school safeguarding and behaviour policies
- Mark and assess children's work and track children's progress
- Effectively communicate with support staff, pupils, parents and carers
- Recent teaching work that can be referenced
- Qualified Teacher Status
- A strong understanding of the national curriculum
- Experience teaching reception
- Enhanced DBS check (we can discuss this if you don't currently hold one)
- Attend a face to face registration with me
As this role is due to start very soon, we need to move quickly! If this is of interest to you then please email your CV to stating your interest in this role. You are of course also welcome to call me on if you require any further information.