13 days ago
Primary School Teachers KS1 & KS2 required ASAP for a leading multi academy trust in North London!
The Supply Register are working with a number of primary schools within a large trust in the Enfield area.
Do you want to inspire pupils and create a great teaching environment to help pupils achieve their best? Do you have the passion to see pupils grow?
We have two roles right now. If this sounds like something you see yourself doing, whether you are an experienced teacher or newly qualified, we would love to hear from you.
- Enfield area
- Year 3
- Maternity cover
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the schools
The successful candidate would have a 30-minute interview and a 30-minute trial lesson with the school and would be starting full-time in January until the end of term.