£100 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
Remedy Education are looking for a Qualified Year 2 Teacher for a school in Bexley.
In this exciting Year 2 Teacher position, you will be taking over a Year 2 class. You will have in-class support from a brilliant Teaching Assistant. Your Year 2 Teacher responsibilities will include formulating lessons and lesson plans in a very creative atmosphere. Day-to-day, you will be functioning and engaging with the Head of Department's positive mental attitude of an ethos. Part of your role will include working with great teaching resources, like interactive learning areas and using the interactive whiteboards to great effect.
Successful Primary Teachers must have:
* QTS & eligibility to work within the UK
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* Extensive subject knowledge
* Think and plan strategically
* Commitment to learning and development of pupils
* Teach at a consistently good and outstanding level
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students