£70 - £90 per day
9 days ago
TEACHING ASSISTANT - SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS - BEXLEYHEATH
About the position:
As a Teaching Assistant for children with autism and severe learning disabilities, you will be key in helping young people with complex needs in an educational setting. This is a challenging role, but the rewards are incomparable to any other job.
You will be working in an environment where the little things that you do every day could have life-changing results. Your ambition for the young people you support will help them take steps to fulfilling their potential.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting children with Special Educational Needs with their learning activities and helping with their social and emotional development
- Working with a Pre-Verbal ASD Child.
- Comfortable with changing the child
- Experience using PECS.
- Helping with the care and support of the children
- Contributing to the health and well-being of the children
- A passion for supporting children
- Motivation by seeing the progression and development of others
- High expectations of our children, your colleagues and yourself
- A willingness to 'go the extra mile'
- A sense of humour
- The ability to remain calm in testing situations and able to come back the next day and do it all again with a smile.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN PLEASE CALL OR CALL 02084181390 AND ASK FOR RENEE.