£150 - £200 per day
5 days ago
Long term perm
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Year 2 and Year 3 Teacher on behalf of an exceptional SEN school based in Lewisham.
This is a full-time, temporary position, starting in January 2020 and has the potential to lead to permanent. Do also apply if you are available part time as we have a position starting in January 2020 for 3 days a week.
About the school:
- An exceptional SEN primary school holding 70 children aged 4 - 11
- Rated an 'Outstanding' school by OFSTED
- Classrooms hold up to 8 pupils with at least 1 TA and a class Teacher
- A dynamic and lively environment
- Based in a beautiful location
- Caring and supportive team
About the role:
- Teach a class of 8 pupils who are in year 2 and year 3 and have a range of special needs and challenging behaviour
- Foster effective behavioural management techniques to tackle classroom challenges
- All pupils in this class follow an Early Years curriculum
- Liaise with the classroom TA to ensure pupils have a safe and efficient learning environment
- Ensure the safeguarding of pupils at all times
- Monitor their progress and create reports
- Minimum 1 year of primary school Teaching in the UK
- QTS or minimum NQT
- Must have experience supporting pupils with complex needs and challenging behaviour
- A proactive and tenacious personality
Why register with Remedy Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Additional, unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP.
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.