£140 - £170 per day
19 days ago
Long term perm
A Primary school in Greenwich has an exciting opportunity available for a talented Year 1 Class Teacher to start ASAP. You will be teaching alongside experienced Teachers, Subject Specialists, and a warm and supportive Senior Leadership Team.
You will have the ability to inspire and nurture children and young people, readying them for the world around them by building solid foundations of knowledge. You will be a tireless advocate for education and forward thinking in your approaches to development, change and improvement; the school are developing an academic culture where the highest standards are expected of staff and students in line with their belief system.
As the successful applicant, you will have:
* A strong academic record with Qualified Teacher Status
* Great passion for teaching with high cultural literacy to deliver sophisticated lessons and continue to raise teaching standards
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* The ambition and determination the school expect from all of their staff to continue striving for excellence
* The enthusiasm and energy required to work with the children and young people in the school
* An unwavering belief in the power of education to change lives.
The school is a primary school situated in a bustling area of Greenwich. It is smaller than the average primary school and the proportion of pupils who attend the school that are identified as 'disadvantaged' is above the national average. Pupils behave well - they are proud of their school and have positive attitudes towards their learning. The school has a welcoming and nurturing ethos.
Benefits of the Role
* The chance to make a difference to children's and young peoples' lives.
* Our CPD library. We enhance our teachers' development and their teaching experience by providing a range of courses that allow you to enhance your practice and develop your confidence in areas across the teaching profession
* Knowledge-rich staff team. You will be working with a supportive leadership team, cohesive staff body, and very purposeful environment with excellent resources. Being part of a cluster of schools enables you to share knowledge across a wider range of educational professionals.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying to the post of Year 1 Class Teacher, please click 'Apply Now' and upload your up-to-date CV.
We look forward to receiving your application.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.