£27 - £28 per hour
17 days ago
Our client, Wirral Council, is looking for an experienced social worker to join their Fostering team.
To provide and deliver professional support and supervision to Foster Carers whilst promoting the safe care and development of our foster children in order for them to achieve their full potential in terms of their physical, social, emotional and educational needs.
Supervising Social Worker role responsibilities are as follows: Ability to develop and implement effective supervision plans for Foster Carers, ensuring these are implemented consistently by:
* Providing supervisory visits to Foster Carers with children in placement in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Ensuring Foster Carers respond to the supervision process and benefit from the supervision provided.
* Undertaking additional support visits as often as is necessary.
* Support Foster Carers at all professionals meetings involving our CLA.
* To support Foster Carers in maintaining records as required.
* To contribute to the review, development and performance of Foster Carers.
* To ensure that placements are made and sustained in accordance with a child's Care Plan and policies and procedures.
* To work with the children in placement to ensure that they are not open to abuse, they feel safe and their views are heard.
* Encouraging Foster Carers to participate in the service delivery.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly