about 1 month ago
This role will work closely with the programme to ensure that there is a clear and compelling vision, with clearly defined benefits.
Engages stakeholders to understand change impacts and business readiness to adopt planned changes and realise benefits.
Will lead on specific elements of strategic planning and delivery of change activities.
If required they may temporarily manage resources and the allocation of tasks within the change workstream.
Vision and Direction
- Provide support which helps others to ensure that there is a defined and agreed vision, a clear picture of the future state, a fit for purpose Target Operating Model (TOM), and that the change environment is understood.
- Make sure that the required costs and benefits are evaluated, the investment for change is secured and that effective change leadership is in place.
Design and plan the required change management (CM) interventions required to successfully embed the change.
- Support the change impact assessment against the intended TOM / blueprint.
- Help with stakeholder mapping and management and with communications planning.
- Help the business to develop an understanding of what CM interventions may be required.
Planning and Risk Management
In line with the programme, plan change interventions and ramp up for delivery of the change - ensuring a benefits and people focus throughout and bringing stakeholders along.
- Support the implementation of key plans and monitor progress of plans against success criteria. Plans may include: change management, engagement and communications, and benefits plans, benefits profiles, and training plans.
- Support L&D requirements e.g. create learning/training plans and materials.
- Lead and manage stakeholder engagement and communications, set up advocacy and mobilise 'change agents'.
- Help to keep activities on track and maintain alignment with the business case.
Support the business to be ready to accept the change, utilise new capability, and ensure the successful delivery and embedding of this change into the business.
- Support stakeholder engagement and communication initiatives and identify and help to address any resistance.
- Help with the development and delivery of relevant assessments, plans, processes and materials to enable the change i.e. business readiness assessment, change sustainability plans, new processes, training, benefits realisation plans and tracking.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.