Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
14 days ago
Our Client Westminster Council, are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Children Disabilities Team.
To safeguard and secure the well-being of the children and young people of Westminster.
Empower families and strengthen their resilience to safely care for their children and achieve positive outcomes wherever possible.
To effectively engage children and their families in the formulation and implementation of their plans.
To identify and deliver protective or supportive services for children at risk, in need and/or looked after.
To achieve security and stability for those children who are unable to live safely with their families.
To represent the local authority as the corporate parent for children who are looked after or leaving care.
Work collaboratively with colleagues, in partnership across agencies in accordance with statutory duties for the benefit of children and their families.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.