West Sussex, England
£500 - £600 per day
22 days ago
The Finance, Procurement and HR & Payroll ERP SmartCore Functional Project Manager is the designated lead within the Finance, Procurement and HR & Payroll function to support the implementation of the new ERP system for all in scope Finance, Procurement and HR & Payroll modules.
The role will work within the SmartCore Programme team and will design and deliver appropriate project timelines to deliver an implemented solution within agreed timescales.
The role will provide support with:
- To provide ERP Oracle Fusion Solution Implementation assistance, expertise and support alongside ERP Programme SMEs, Business SMEs and System Integrator with a view to achieve successful solution Go-Live. Areas of knowledge to cover HCM, Payroll, Financials, Projects, EPM/PBCS and Purchasing/Procurement.
- To provide professional expertise within the Finance, Procurement and HR & Payroll function, across the Council for delivery of an ERP Solution. Designated strategic lead within the Finance, Procurement and HR & Payroll function to lead the design and implementation of the new Oracle Fusion system.
- To be responsible for the delivery of the target operating model of the organisation (working in conjunction with the Change workstream) and be responsible for the definition of financial savings as part of design of business process efficiencies within the Finance, Procurement and HR & Payroll function(s) alongside the business and the Business change team.
- A key role providing guidance and support to the Finance, Procurement and HR & Payroll workstream programme team. Working within the ERP project team and will design and deliver appropriate project timelines to deliver an implemented solution within agreed timescales. The role will provide timely reporting to the Finance, Procurement and HR & Payroll Leadership Team on project progress evidence progress against strategic objectives, risk and achievements.
- Supports the configuration of the system solution (lead by System Integrator) on behalf of the business consistent with business decisions based on Functional requirements and completes traceability matrix to functional requirements and 'fit gap' analysis
- Supports End to end ownership in the process design, configuration and functionality interaction with the Delivery Partner - ensuring that essential functional process owners are invited and are attending configuration sessions on behalf of the business and that all attendees are of sufficient seniority to make decisions on behalf of the business (Council) - noting all decisions should be pre-determined prior to attendance
- Supports capture and document 'as is' to 'to be' process designs including delegations, workflow, role-based actions, process controls - covering full process narrative and the completion of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for utilisation in training and end user documentation
- Provides support around analysis and delivery of data migration, user acceptance testing and training of the ERP Finance, Procurement and HR & Payroll / Commercial solution to be used
- Supports representation of management, business users and customers in implementation decisions
- Provides prioritisation and preparation for configuration of all Business Functional Requirements to meet ERP requirements on go-live
- Work closely with the project team to promote the process design and system configuration with a focus on standardisation
- Review all functional specific iterative configurations, feedback and support sign off iterative configuration milestones.
- Working alongside the Cut Over Manager to assist and facilitate cut over activities
- Oversee functional input into periphery integrated system solutions specific to the business functions.
- Identify major organisational impacts and participate in the issue resolution process
- Work with Change Management Lead to take the appropriate approach to managing change within the organisation - with respect to functional, business readiness and business change improvements, role-based change impact analysis and the measurement of key performance indicators
- Oversee definition of user roles and profiles, resolve/mitigate segregation of duties issues and set up workflow rules (transaction end-to-end and system to system)
- Works with the Test Manager to oversee and supports creation of test scenarios, test scripts and coordinate the execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Works with the Change Team to assist in creating training materials and facilitate train-the-trainer and end user training, post go live business support - floor walking etc.
- Ensure that business decisions are documented and agreed, and design deliverables are completed and signed-off within planned cost, timescale, and quality parameters.
- Supports process of data definition and mapping, cleansing, migration, and verification on behalf of the Business
- Supports Functional lead and business resources with Organisational readinessworkstreams from a Finance, Procurement and HR & Payroll and business delivery, including but not limited to:
- COA definition
- Finance, Procurement and HR & Payroll Governance / Protocols / Policy
- Standardisation of Finance, Procurement and HR & Payroll Forms and Template Correspondence
- Delegations / Workflow
- Data Cleanse & Mapping
- Process 'as is' capture and documentation- including Process controls
The role will report directly to the Programme Manager and will have dotted line accountability to the Finance, Procurement and HR & Payroll Senior Management teams.#
If you are interesed in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.