St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£400.00 - £445.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Waste Project Manager to work for St Albans City And District Council.
- To be responsible for the Waste Management and Recycling Contract at both a strategic and operational level. The main purpose of this role is delivering a new contract. To be the lead for the effective contract management of the contract and achieving value for money.
- Lead a project team being responsible for the forward planning of the project to deliver the new waste and recycling service. This will include preparing project documentation an options appraisal and a compelling business case. Proactively escalating risks and issues as they arise; ensuring these are appropriately addressed.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly