Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
about 1 month ago
Our Client Wandsworth Council is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Mental Health Team.
1. To assess the needs of people with acute, complex or enduring mental health issues and the needs of carers.
2. Together with the service users and carers, formulate and implement care plans appropriate to their needs.
3. To monitor, review and evaluate services in order to ensure that they are provided effectively in accordance with need.
4. Within the setting of a multi-disciplinary Rehabilitation Support Team, provide rehabilitation packages of care to service users.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.