£30 - £32 per hour
3 days ago
* To provide operational and motivational leadership of OTs and Social Care Officers.
* To undertake and complete specialist Occupational Therapy assessments of people with physical disabilities in their homes and hold a small caseload with complex cases.
* To recommend and provide OT equipment, Major Adaptations and Moving and Handling plans
* To support staff with supervision and case management, guidance and expert advice to Occupational Therapy and social care staff
* To screen incoming referrals to the OT service and deal with them appropriately.
* To allocate cases to workers, authorise OT assessments and equipment.
* To take part in duty rota and to provide OT support to access advisors, team managers and other colleagues
* To make further referrals internally and to other services where appropriate.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.