£400 - £425 per day
about 2 months ago
The role involves working across Richmond and Wandsworth boroughs and able to work with and alongside different teams and organisations. The post holder will work closely with the Richmond Community Champions Coordinator, with the CVC oversight group and is accountable to the Consultant in Public Health.
4 key workstreams Identification of Communities with low uptake of COVID vaccination, Capacity Building Solutions, COVID vaccine outreach, Communication Marketing and Evaluation
Key responsibilities/requirements will include:
* Review programme delivery plans
* Agree milestones and timelines for each project in the programme
* Develop and set out SMART objectives for each project
* Agree and work with project leads to ensure implementation within the agreed time frames
* Establish and set out project deliverables and report progress
* Develop and oversee a single critical path
* Develop a rag rated risk register document
* Develop a clear data collection mechanisms that take into account data protection and other requirements
* Collect and collate project outcome data
* Support the comms strategy (both within the council and externally)
* Work closely with CCG vaccination team and boroughs Communication team and Community and partnerships team
* Oversee and report on project finance
* Provide support to project leads
* Demonstrate an understanding of the political environment
* Develop an evaluation plan
* Contribute and Share good practice with SWL colleagues
Programme deliverables: include delivery of projects, strong working relationships, support for the project leads, data collection, performance management, early warning systems and monthly DELTA return.
* 1st week- SMART objectives and project deliverables shared with CVC oversight group chair Project leads meetings
* 2nd week - Progress report from Richmond and Wandsworth programmes covering all projects, presented to CVC oversight group meetings
* Regular attendance at vaccine liaison meetings
* DLUHC Programme finance and performance reporting GANNT chart
* Monthly DELTA submission and reports
* Final report for each borough
* Qualitative case studies- Evaluation plan
This role will be until at least August.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.