Waltham Forest, London
£28 - £31 per hour
Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
about 1 month ago
Our client Waltham Forest Council, is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their LAC Team.
- To provide a service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities.
- To participate in training as required in the interests of the service overall and of career development.
- To participate in supervision.
- To participate in team meetings
- To participate in emergency duty rota within specific role.
- To participate in written recording, or using new technology where appropriate.
- Respond to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities.
- Liaise with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues in other Divisions and Council Departments.
- To be responsible for individual client case planning in line with the professional standards of the Department.
- To be active in implementing the Council's equal opportunities policy/in professional practice and service delivery.
- To be responsible for professional decisions within the Department's priorities framework and in relation to specific procedural guideline referring to consultation within management.
- To undertake service development tasks as appropriate.
- To familiarise themselves with departmental policies and procedures.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.