Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Valuation Surveyor to work in Sunderland Council.
To work in conjunction with other Council directorates, service areas and teams, and other external organisations, to successfully deliver a range of estates management services in support of organisational aims and objectives.
The range of duties will include the following:
- Assisting with the implementation of the councils Asset Management Plan.
- Supporting the Estate Manager in the undertaking of property reviews and option appraisals to ensure that property assets are fit-for-purpose, used efficiently and fully utilised towards the delivery of the Councils aims and objectives.
- Supporting the Estate Manager in the provision of a full professional estate management service for the Councils property including the management of, new lettings, lease-renewals, rent reviews, landlord and tenant, arrears management, service charge management and lease compliance.
- Managing relationships with landlords, tenants and other stakeholders.
- Providing expert valuation advice in relation to the Councils property assets including valuations for inclusion within the Councils financial statements in accordance with the RICS Valuation Standards and CIPFA Code of Practice.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly