£60 - £100 per day
about 1 month ago
Unqualified Teacher - Haringey, North London
Remedy Education are looking to recruit an outstanding unqualified teacher, who would be supported with excellent CPD and training in up to date current strategies for teaching for an outstanding school in Haringey. We're looking for a practitioner who is attuned to finding misconceptions and gaps in student's learning in order to rapidly raise attainment through differentiated activities and tailored sessions. Generally, in this role, you would be supporting 10-20 students of a lower prior attainment to their cohort (and national average).
We are looking for:
- An unqualified teacher with evidence of high levels of progress and attainment in their current class
- A hard working and committed individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- An enthusiastic and flexible teacher with a passion for the job and a real desire to make a difference
The school can offer:
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Inquisitive, lively and inspiring children
- A rapidly improving school up to date with all current initiatives
- A supportive and active parent community
- A friendly welcoming staff force
To be considered for this role you will need a deep history of working in schools, education and qualifications to back this up and an enhanced DBS certificate from within the last year.