Trafford, Greater Manchester
£28 - £30 per hour
4 months ago
Our client,Trafford Council is looking for a Service Manager to join their Fostering & Adoption team.
Your Main Priorities
- To work as part of a multi-agency team and provide a service that meets the needs of children and their families as well as those of prospective and approved foster carers.
- The completion of SGO assessments and completion of SGO support plans.
- The identification, preparation and implementation of training for carers
- Provide on- going support to carers, both prior, during and after placement
- Keep up to date and organised case files in line with departmental policies
- Liaise and consult with key colleagues
- Participate in placement planning meetings, and children's reviews
- Keep abreast of overall developments in Social Work practice and to contribute to the development of the Service
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the grade as required by the needs of the service.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly