Trafford, Greater Manchester
£21.46 - £32 per hour
19 days ago
Our client, Trafford Council is looking for a First Response Senior Practitioner to join their team.
Your Main Priorities
- You will be expected to promote Trafford Council's vision, objectives, and priorities effectively to your staff, our partners, and the public and inspire others by role modelling our organisational values at all times. You will promote a culture of value for money, outcome-based customer focus and continuous improvement.
- Provide an efficient and effective family support service to children in need of support and their families. Working as part of a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
- Ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
- Work in a strengths-based way, using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
- Take the lead on some complex cases and support other staff when managing complex cases.
* Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
* Registration with Social Work England
* ASYE completed
* Substantial experience in a Referral & Assessment team.
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.