Tower Hamlets, London
Up to £35 per hour
7 months ago
clients so as to be able to determine the level of risk and the nature and type of support required.
2. Maintain accurate case records to include information and analysis, and fulfil national timescales,
procedures and statutory duties in line with national and local policies, practices and procedures.
3. Carry out assessments of needs and risk, and liaise with other specialists and agencies as necessary,
and enable them to be involved and contribute to the process.
4. Ensure that assessments, planning and interventions pay particular attention to individual needs,
strengths and wishes, and include critical reflection and analysis, aims, and options to achieve
change. Develop and progress care plans as necessary, ensuring that care plans include clear
statements of purpose, change, outcome and impact for child and family social work.
5. Undertake at all times to work respectfully and collaboratively with service users, and take into account
the views of children, young people and their carers and to facilitate inclusive practice to ensure
participation is achieved.
6. Initiate, chair and participate in reviews, cases conferences and other professional meetings, and
provide reports as required. Undertake court work as required.