Up to £550 per day
28 days ago
Duties for this role will be;
1. To work with colleagues to achieve service plan objectives/targets.
2. To participate in one-to-one performance and development reviews/appraisals and contribute to the identification of your own and team development needs.
3. To actively promote the council's Equal Opportunity Policy and Diversity Strategy and observe the standard of conduct which prevents discrimination taking place.
4. To ensure full compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 etc., the council's Health and Safety Policy and all locally agreed safe methods of work.
5. To fully understand and be aware of the council's commitment to the Section 17 duty of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 to prevent crime and disorder. At the discretion of the head of service, such other activities from time to time as may be agreed consistent with the nature of the job described above.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.