£15 - £16 per hour + Negotiable
11 days ago
Think Safe! Works with Adolescent between the ages of 11 - 18 focusing on:
Educating young people and families about the signs of exploitation and how to keep safe.
Supporting young people that are at risk of or/and who are being exploited, this could include sexual and criminal exploitation.
- To engage with and build positive working relationships with children who are at risk of harm or being abused through CSE, and their families using the Assertive Outreach model of practice.
- To work directly with children and families to increase their knowledge and understanding of grooming and exploitation and how they can be safe using a range of interventions and techniques.
- To encourage and enable children and their families to make use of identified services.
- Engage with professionals, communities, families, and children through delivering training, group work and one to one sessions.
- To contribute to the planning, evaluation, review and reporting of services, policies, procedures and guidance and to participate in research in order to maintain and improve service delivery.
- To liaise with other agencies to develop and maintain good working relationships and to represent the CSE team and Children's Services at inter-agency and other relevant meetings.
- To ensure that work practice is of a high standard; to maintain and develop knowledge of research, practice developments, new initiatives and procedures and to utilise these when planning and intervening with children and their families.
- To develop methods to engage with individuals and key parties in consultation that will assist in the development of the service.
- To participate actively in supporting the principles and practice of valuing equality and diversity as laid down in the organisation's Equal Opportunities Policy.
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your acts or omissions and to comply with all health and safety legislation as appropriate.
- As a term of your employment you may be required to undertake such other duties and/or times of work as may reasonably be required of you, commensurate with your grade or general level of responsibility within the organisation, at your initial place of work or based at any other establishment.
If this is something you feel you have the skillset for then get in contact with Elliot in the Social Care Team -
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.