£75 - £95 per day
10 days ago
Level 3 Teaching Assistant - team-teach trained, Bexley
Do you enjoy working with children?
Would you like a new role working as a Teaching Assistant?
We have a fantastic role that may be the one for you!
Remedy Education are a leading Recruitment Agency who place Teachers and Teaching Assistants into long and short-term roles.
We are working with a wonderful school who are looking for a passionate teaching assistant to work alongside the class teacher. The school has been awarded with a 'good' by Ofsted. The school's exciting curriculum makes pupils eager to learn and supports their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development very well.
Why sign up with Remedy Education?
- Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience
- A dedicated reliable consultant with specialist knowledge of the education market
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to £200
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD
- A smooth, well-organised registration process with no hidden charges or fees
To be successful in this role you will meet the following criteria:
- Minimum Level 3 Qualification
- Team Teach Trained
- Up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Able to support and improve pupils learning development
- Be flexible and adaptable in your approach to work with a positive outlook on Education
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP directly or call and ask to speak with Brad on 020 8418 1390.