South London, London
£35 - £38 per hour + negotiable
29 days ago
Team Manager, Youth Offending Team, South London, rate negotiable
If you are an experienced Team Manager with a background in a YOS Teams, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Experience of supervising social work staff (this may include social work students) including task allocation and setting priorities, training and development and formal supervision
- Experience of establishing effective working relationships with other professionals including representatives from organisations external to the Department.
- Experience of applying the principles of equal opportunities in the implementation of social work practice, to address inequalities Knowledge and understanding of current issues in social work practice including assessment, court work and packages of care.
- Knowledge of methods to assess performance and the achievement of targets in social work practice.
- Knowledge of a Social Services department and related agencies.
- To have a minimum of three years' post qualification experience of social work practice, and the undertaking of court work where issues were both complex and in dispute.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience as a Team Manager
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.