South London, London
Up to £39.50 per hour
3 days ago
Team Manager, Youth Offending Team, South London, up to £39.50ph
If you are a Team Manager with Experience with a background with Youth Offending Team, we want to hear from you.
You will work in a YOT Team that provides a statutory social work service to children, young people and their families.
Main duties include:
- To be responsible for the day-to-day operations and practice of a group of staff within the Youth Offending Service (YOS)
- Practice an outward-facing approach to partnership working; understanding that the quality of relationships and reputation of management with peers and leaders throughout multi-agency partnerships and the community is an essential component of successful support to young people and their families
- This supervisory role will involve developing practice across the team, ensuring that work is completed to a uniform high standard and that policies and procedures are fully implemented, whilst ensuring that young people and families receive a high quality service
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience in a YOT Team
- Car driver/owner desirable
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.