£40 - £42 per hour +
5007 - Dee_1591804639
about 1 month ago
Team Manager, Special Guardianship and Permanence, SW London
If you are an experienced Adoption Team Manager, this role could be perfect for you!
You will lead a social care team that provides support to adoptive families and families subject to Special Guardianship Order (SGO) who may be in crisis and will need to develop a working relationship based on collaborative methods of working.
Main duties include:
- Ensuring prioritisation and screening of work across your team, demonstrating your expert practice in complex situations when making decisions and managing levels of risk.
- Ensuring that plans are made and implemented in respect of the Assessment of Need for children subject to Special Guardianship Order and their Special Guardians.
- Recruiting, supervising and appraising your team, ensuring all team members have the relevant skills and knowledge to work effectively and efficiently.
- Work collaboratively with others, developing and maintaining partnerships and multi-agency working, and you will be committed and motivated to help adoptive children and children subject to an SGO and families change their lives for the better.
- You will have to ensure that the views of children and young people are heard and inform the assessment and planning process.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Experience as an Adoption Team Manager
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.