Tower Hamlets, London
£280.00 - £350.00 per day + Depending on experience
28 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within Tower Hamlets SEND Service.
- To manage and lead the SEND EHCP Co-ordinator team and the 14-25 SEN and High Needs Teams in the processing of the statutory assessment procedures for children and young people with education, health and care needs under the terms of the Children and Families Act 2014 and the SEN Code of Practice 2014
- To ensure the performance of the SEND teams meets statutory requirements and performance targets.
- To take responsibility for liaising closely with parents, schools and other professionals in order to manage the complex process of carrying out EHC assessments of children and young people from birth to 25 years and to co-produce EHC Plans with families, keeping the child/young person at the centre of a person centred approach and having regard to the voice of the child/young person and the aspirations of the family at all times.
- To manage the placement of CYP with EHCPs to deliver the targets of the High Needs Funding arrangements.
- To develop and maintain partnerships with colleagues from Health and Social Care to ensure appropriate and cost effective provision is available for CYP with EHCPs
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly