West London, London
£35.00 - £40.00 per hour + Depending on experience
5 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within an Adults Mental Health Team for a Local Authority based in West London.
- To be responsible for the efficient and effective management of their team and lead that team within a philosophy of residents taking control and making choices about their own lives to maintain their independence. Ensuring use of universal and preventative services to enable vulnerable residents to take control and make choices about their own lives.
- To lead on ensuring the maximum use of reablement and lifestyle changes to promote and maximise independence; and the delivery of innovative and creative solutions for using personalised budgets and individual personal services for vulnerable residents. To contribute to the effective safe discharge of residents from hospital back to the community
- To lead and use staff resources effectively and efficiently to ensure the delivery of assessment and support planning for vulnerable residents using the Council's policy in relation to assessment & eligibility and financial assessment.
- To lead and support staff within the team to ensure the effective management of safeguarding.
- To ensure staff establishment and care budgets are controlled and balance at the close of the financial year.
- To be responsible for the management of the Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) Service on a day-to-day basis including quality assurance of the work undertaken
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly