South East London, London
£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
16 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a MASH service for a Local Authority based in South East London.
- Ensure staffing resources are deployed effectively so that professional performance standards and statutory time scales are met and maintained.
- Continually monitor performance against key performance indicators and take appropriate action as necessary to meet and improve performance.
- Ensure effective and regular supervision and appraisal (PES) takes place. Set and review targets; monitor individual performance; provide guidance and direction; take appropriate management action to ensure the effective performance of all staff. Ensure risk is being effectively assessed and responded to.
- Audit and review case files on a regular basis to ensure practice standards are met/exceeded. Take remedial action as necessary.
- Review and monitor case and care package recommendations made by social workers. Make effective decisions in authorising any such recommendations, taking personal responsibility for any decisions made.
- Initiate, develop, monitor and maintain standards of service as defined by the directorate, taking a proactive role in implementing changes.
- Ensure effective systems are in place to meet the expectations on the service. Ensure staff maintain SWIFT and other systems.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly