£35 - £40 per hour + Negotiable
about 2 months ago
Team Manager - Shropshire Council - Looked after Children Team (LAC) - Up to £40ph!
- We are seeking an experienced Team Manager to cover an unexpected short term absence (up to 3 months).
- The team of 9 qualified social workers works with looked after children and young people and the Team Manager will need to be a qualified social worker with team management experience and registered with SWE/SWW.
- Up to date knowledge and experience of the statutory duties and legislation/guidance in respect of managing social workers with responsibility for looked after children, and of safeguarding and permanence planning is essential.
- The manager's main role is to have effective management oversight, offer regular supervision and decision-making, and work as part of the management team.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.