£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a Looked After Childrens Team for Lambeth Council.
- To be responsible for the team workload and ensuring that the case management of every child for whom they are responsible is in best interest of the child.
- To ensure the workload of the team is prioritised appropriately and is distributed among social work team members, making best use of their skills and capability and ensuring the safety of each child is paramount.
- To undertake regular supervision meetings each member of the team, in order to monitor care plans, practice quality and performance, taking remedial action when necessary and to undertake all required staff management responsibilities in line with Council procedures.
- To ensure communication within the service is maintained including regular team meetings and are held to discuss the business of the team, review its performance and brief team members about corporate and care management issues.
- To work in partnership with peers across the service and represent the service, with external agencies, including court attendance, ensuring the care planning meets the needs and the safety of the child.
- To chair case meetings, including reviews, to ensure care plans are in the best interests and safety of the child.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly