South London, London
£38 - £42 per hour
about 1 month ago
Team Manager, Looked after Children, South London, up to £38-£42
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background within Adult Learning Disabilities team, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Managing a team of 6/7 social workers working with looked after children up to the age of 16
- A Team of all permanent workers
- Caseloads are around 12, tend to take cases after the orders have been made so there is very limited court work which is generally only revocations of care orders or application for contact orders from parents
- Mainly focusing on achieving permanence for young people, ensuring there is no drift and delay, managing risk and providing supervision
- Working within a systemic model so as well as one to one supervision there is also group supervision which takes place once per fortnight and is supported by a clinical practitioner
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Children Services
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.