Bradford, West Yorkshire
Up to £41 per hour
12 days ago
Team Manager, Leaving Care Team, Bradford, up to £41ph
If you are a Team Manager with a background in Fostering Teams, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Chairing of multi agency planning meetings for children and young people, ensuring that partnership working takes place with other services, both internal and external to the Council, to deliver effective and co-ordinated plans, which respond to identified needs and/or risks
- Effectively allocate and manage staff resources using case management, review and allocation systems, to ensure that all cases have smart, outcome focused care plans that are regularly reviewed to avoid any drift
- Responsible for the supervision and appraisal of individual workers to ensure that appropriate professional social care standards of practice are met and that continuous professional development takes place and is embedded and recorded
- Monitor and manage team performance using performance management information and tools to ensure that performance against local and national targets is achieved and maintained
- Routinely quality assure and audit social work case records, assessments, plans and documentation to ensure that practice standards are being met and to support staff development and appraisal
- Undertake all elements of staff management including recruitment, progression, capability and absence in line with Corporate and Departmental policies and procedures.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Substantial experience in a Leaving Care Team
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.