depending on experience
2 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a team Manager for Childrens Services
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- To be responsible for the management of the Team and ensure that the service provided is of the highest professional standard and is responsive to legislative requirements as well as corporate and national priorities.
- To be responsible for all the work held within the team and to ensure that it is prioritised and allocated promptly within the available resources.
- To ensure the team's record keeping is maintained to a high standard and that managerial decisions are taken and recorded promptly within the appropriate frameworks
- To chair a range of practice meetings, including strategy meeting, core group meetings, monitoring the performance of agreed tasks for all participants.
- To provide regular, high quality, challenging and reflective supervision of staff within agreed timescales and according to the departmental policy
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly