£35 - £45 per hour + flexible working
11574 - Dee_1602056755
17 days ago
Team Manager, Family/Adolescent Safeguarding, Surrey
If you are an experienced Social Work Team Manager with a background working within Children & Family Safeguarding, this could be your dream job.
You will develop strengths-based motivational practice and use the skills of the multi-disciplinary teams to address parental mental health, substance misuse and domestic abuse.
Pay rate: £35-£45 per hour depending on experience.
Main duties include:
- Deliver effective and safe family/adolescent safeguarding services which are on time, within budget and in accordance with statutory guidelines.
- Manage operational effectiveness of the team, allocating and prioritising workloads and be responsible for ensuring all cases are safely managed.
- Ensure that social work case records, assessments, plans and documentation for all children and young people are effectively maintained.
- Manage a team of social workers and practitioners and deputise for the Service Manager in ensuring operational effectiveness and consistency of service delivery across teams.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Substantial Social Work Management experience
- Car driver essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.