West Sussex, England
£45 - £48 per hour + Depending on Experience
15 days ago
Team Manager - West Sussex County Council - Chichester - Family Safeguarding Team - Up to £48ph!
- Ability to make sound pragmatic problem-solving decisions, which will have a wider service impact. The ability to provide comprehensive professional advice and support within the service specialism, including tackling difficult problems of a technical, professional, resource or people related nature.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence the actions of others and communicate information which may be complex and contentious. This will include the ability to develop effective long-term relationships both with other teams across WSCC and external partners enabling the achievement of high-quality outcomes.
- Effective people and performance management skills and the ability to provide direction and motivate and inspire the team to deliver quality professional practice. You will use data to identify and address performance challenges, manage throughput of work, and manage team performance. The ability to use supervision, appraisal and data to have reflective and crucial conversations with staff to identify performance and improve practice.
- Able to manage self, is self-aware and understands impact of work on self and others and responds constructively to situations. Understands the need for emotional intelligence/resilience, specifically in relation to risk, ensuring that there is a positive balance between perceived risk and protection from harm where necessary. Ability to respond calmly and appropriately to situations where others are in a stressful or anxious situation.
- Able to reflect on practice and learn from experience and feedback, taking responsibility for own performance and being proactive in relation to own work and professional development. Ability to challenge existing practices and identify innovative solutions within the required framework. Further to that the ability to interpret and manage political influences on social work practice and to work with peers and managers to address potential impacts
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.