Metropolitan Borough of Sefton, Merseyside
£38 - £40 per hour + addiditional benefits
6 months ago
Duties and responsibilites
- Assisting the Principal Manager in the overall management of the staff and resources within the Early Help service, with particular emphasis on practice issues, to ensure the delivery of a high quality service, according to the philosophy, targets and objectives for the service.
- In conjunction with the Principal Manager, ensuring the direction and motivation of the team by the provision of support and supervision for team members on a regular and frequent basis.
- To ensure that high quality reports are prepared and presented within timescales
- To ensure all work is carried out in accordance with statutory regulation and guidance
- Support the team to improve service delivery
- The chairing of the range of practice meetings as appropriate and the support of Social Workers in court attendance, as required.
- Carry out any other appropriate duties as may be assigned by the Directorate.
The successful candidate will be a experienced Team Manager.
Please contact Aaron Thompson at Remedy Recruitment for further information on 0208 418 7676