£40.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
6 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within Croydon Councils Transition Service.
The Team Manager will take operational responsibility for a team of social workers delivering Council's statutory responsibilities for young adults in respect of:
- To be responsible for ensuring staff effectively support children and young people through the transition process from the age of 17 years to 25 years ensuring personalisation choice and control.
- Direct work with adults, children and families to achieve desired safety and wellbeing outcomes.
- Working closely with leaving care to ensure that the Pathway plans for young adults leaving our care are completed.
- To be the professional lead in this designated area of work and to manage within a Performance Management Framework that supports the priorities of the Service, Department and Council.
Key Accountabilities :
- To provide professional advice to staff, colleagues and partners for the area of responsibility including partnerships with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities ensuring delivering of outcomes including education, health and care plans.
- Ensure that assessments and plans for young adults are robust, evidence-based, progressed in a timely way, are effective in keeping young adults safe and are outcome focused.
- Be accountable for safeguarding ensuring that all staff follow the safeguarding procedures and protect vulnerable young adults from risk.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly