£40 - £45 per hour + Negotiable
5 days ago
Team Manager - Wirral NHS Community Trust - Intergrated Community Care Team - Up to £45ph!
- Must have sound knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, CHC knowledge and Safeguarding.
- Must be able to undertake HR duties, including leave and sickness of staff. Chair meetings as required.
- Be able to quality assure work from staff work within budget constraints.
- Supervise staff daily and on a monthly basis.
- Ensure duty rota is completed.
- Attend manager meetings as required.
- Deal with complaints in a timely manner.
- Over see DATIX.
- Work with other agencies as required.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.