Tower Hamlets, London
£400.00 - £450.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within Tower Hamlets Councils Clients Financial Affairs Team.
- To provide a comprehensive Client Financial Affairs service on behalf of the Council, in accordance with statutory requirements, best practice and the Council's policies and procedures.
- To modernise and improve the efficiency of the Client Financial Affairs service (deputy ship and appointeeship) and statutory compliance.
- Lead, manage and develop the Client Affairs Team to provide an excellent customer focused service that is cost-effective. Continually drive improvements ensuring regular statutory compliance and monitoring of team performance.
- To receive and respond effectively to all correspondence from clients, next of kin, other Council departments and ensure any queries and case matters are resolved as required.
- To represent the Authority on all Client Affairs related matters and manage the interdepartmental relationship between Corporate Finance, Departmental Finance, Adult Social Care and Adult Safeguarding to ensure an efficient and effective service is provided to clients.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly