£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
16 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a Child in Need/Adolescent Team for Wandsworth Council.
- To manage a team of staff, including recruitment/retention, induction, training and development, performance management, disciplinary/capability, and succession planning.
- To manage the delivery and performance of the Team; to ensure that all casework is assessed, prioritised and actioned appropriately; to ensure that all children and their families receive a suitable response that meets their assessed needs.
- To manage the allocation of workload across the team to agreed service priorities; actively monitor, review, and authorise case records and plans; addressing any workload management, performance, and/or quality issues as they arise.
- To chair reviews, planning meetings, strategy discussions and other professional/ network meetings.
- To lead the investigation and response to complaints from service users/relatives/ carers.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly