Up to £42.59 per hour
2 months ago
Team Manager Childrens, £42
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a ful\ly integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- To contribute to and support the Newham Together Vision including the implementation of our Strategic Improvement Plan for Children's Services; the Children and Young People's plan and specific improvement initiatives related to external regulation.
- To embed our Restorative approach to the culture in Newham and our Systemic model of social work practice
- To be an active member of the Service management team, to work collaboratively with colleagues and external stakeholders to achieve our service plans and priorities.
- To have whole team leadership responsibility for the delivery of statutory services within a defined service area within the Children's Social Care and Safeguarding Directorate consistently applying high standards to deliver good outcomes for children, care leavers and their families
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.