Up to £45 per hour
29 days ago
Team Manager, Children Assessment Team, Gloucestershire, up to £45ph
If you are an experienced Team Manager with a background in Children Assessments Teams, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Demonstrate clear decision making, and problem solving to ensure effective risk management, planning and good outcomes for children and their families
- Ensuring all decision making is recorded on the child's file
- Develop quality relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring the best outcomes are achieved for children and young people
- Make clear decisions around threshold for cases that are part of a legal planning meeting, strategy decisions, ensuring at each point risk is evaluated
- Ensure there is compliance within the team in regards to GCC policies and procedures including data inputting, case recording and confidentiality
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience in a Children Assessment Team
- Car driver/owner desirable
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.