West London, London
£42 - £45 per hour + DOE
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Team Manager for their Child Protection Team outside IR35.
* As a team manager you will support the Service manager in managing a team of social workers and family support workers and you will be the voice between management and social workers.
* You will line manage social workers which will include, supervision, case management, management of risk, performance management and supporting social workers to develop further and progress. An essential part of your role will be to balance supporting social workers in their roles, whilst also promoting and implementing the organisational goals and targets.
* Your role will include strategic work such as looking at recruitment and retention whilst working with the management team in Surrey to improve quality of services and develop processes and policies.
* You can become involved in work streams linked to specific areas such as Child Sexual Exploitation to develop and improve processes and knowledge within the county.
* You will work with professionals from various teams and services and network to ensure positive links between the team and other parts of the service to ensure effective multi-professional working. You will also have opportunities to develop your own skills and experience within Surrey and continue your own career progression
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*