£50448 - £52482 per annum + £15,000 Welcome and Retention package
102KM - Kirsty_1566900479
19 days ago
We are looking for successful and results driven Team Managers and Deputy Team Mangers to head up a Childrens Care Planning Service, which will be based near Croydon. This role will require you to short a team of Social Workers by allocating cases, improving practice and supervision for your team. In return we can offer you a competitive salary, with welcome and retention package, up to 31days holidays and development opportunities.
Requirements for the role;
- Experience of managing and/or supervising childcare social worker
- Qualification within Social Care
- Registered with the HCPC
- Have completed your ASYE if qualified post 2012
- Working knowledge of national policy, strategy and developments regarding children's social care.
What the job can offer you;
- Salary from £50,448 - £52,482
- £15,000 Welcome and Retention package paid within 20 months of service
- 31 days' annual leave
- Management learning and development programme
- Laptop/Phone with agile work practice
- A pension scheme with an average employer contribution of 20%
For any further questions please contact Kirsty on 0208 418 7676.