£50448 - £52482 per annum
103KM - Kirsty_1566901848
6 months ago
We are looking for successful and results driven Team Managers to head up an Adolescence Service, which will be based near Croydon. This role will require you to oversee a team of Qualified Social Workers and Youth Workers that will be dealing with cases of young people including those who go missing and are vulnerable to exploitation including criminal and sexual exploitation.
Requirements for the role;
- Qualification within Social Care
- Registered with the HCPC
- Have completed your ASYE if qualified post 2012
- Experienced Team Managers capable of working in an operational manager role, who have a good understanding of Adolescence Support Teams.
What the job can offer you;
- A first Year Salary up to £54,953 inclusive of recruitment welcome payment. Increasing to up to £57,482 in your second year including our retention payment.
- 31 days' annual leave
- Management learning and development programme
- Laptop/Phone with agile work practice
- A pension scheme with an average employer contribution of 20%
For any further questions please contact Kirsty on 0208 418 7676.